Every parent wants the best for their child – without any compromises. But when it comes to caring for the little ones, making decisions can be a confusing task. Newborns are so tiny, fragile and defenseless. Also, their bodies often function differently than adults. Choosing the right baby cosmetics is one of the first important dilemmas new moms and dads face. It plays a crucial role in the care and protection of baby's skin, but the huge variety of brands, ingredients and formulas often makes it difficult for young parents. Today we will introduce you to the world of baby cosmetics using natural ingredients, introducing you to its benefits.
First of all, let's clarify some important things about the peculiarities of baby skin. As you probably know, at birth many of the baby's organs are not yet fully developed. This includes the skin. That is why it is particularly delicate and more prone to dryness and irritation than the skin of adults. Daily bathing, beloved by so many little ones, however, sets the stage for skin irritations and discomfort. Therefore, the choice of suitable baby cosmetic products with gentle and nourishing ingredients is so important.
One of the main advantages of using natural ingredients in baby cosmetics is that they are developed by the most skilled engineer: Mother Nature. Thus, natural ingredients such as vegetable oils and extracts are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that support the healthy development of the skin. They provide hydration, soothe irritations and protect the skin from the adverse effects of the environment.
When shopping for baby cosmetics, it is important to be informed about the natural ingredients and their properties. Some key ingredients you can use include:
1. Aloe Vera: Known for its soothing and moisturizing properties, aloe vera helps soothe irritated skin and provide hydration.
2. Chamomile: Chamomile is an herb famous for its gentle action and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to soothe sensitive skin, making it ideal for babies with skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. In addition, its aroma helps babies fall asleep more easily. That's why you'll find it in the cleansing emulsion 2 in 1 of Baby Crema – perfect for a relaxing evening bath.
3. Marigold: Calendula has healing properties and can reduce inflammation. It is often used in baby products to soothe diaper rash and other skin irritations.
4. Sumac: Sumac is an ingredient with pronounced antibacterial and antifungal properties. That's why you'll find it in products like anti-aging creams, as well as in Baby Crema wet wipes.
It's important to know which ingredients to look for. But just as fundamental is knowing which substances to avoid. Some common ingredients in baby cosmetics that are better to skip include:
1. Parabens: Parabens are preservatives used in many skin care products. They are associated with hormonal disturbances and skin irritations.
2. Dyes: They are used only to make the products attractive to the user and may cause allergic skin reactions; some of the synthetic dyes used in the cosmetics industry contain heavy metals and are carcinogenic.
3. Phthalates: It is a group of chemical compounds that have different properties. In the perfumery and cosmetics industry, you will most often encounter diethylphthalate (DEP). It is used to fix the aromas. Phthalates have been shown to disrupt endocrine function, affect the reproductive system and development in children and adolescents.
After learning about the harmful effects of some synthetic ingredients, you'll probably agree with us that natural alternatives are preferable. It is important to mention that in addition to the benefits for the baby's skin, choosing natural and organic baby cosmetics also helps to reduce the impact on the environment. Some synthetic ingredients can harm the environment during their production and disposal. By choosing natural options, we can contribute to a healthier planet for our little ones to grow up on.
After learning about the benefits of natural ingredients, you may have wondered if it is best for every parent to prepare homemade cosmetics for their baby. At first glance, this may seem like an excellent idea: after all, this way we have full control over the content. In fact, making homemade cosmetics is not so simple. If you decide to take this approach, you will first need to invest considerable time and effort in researching and testing recipes. In addition, if you don't have a solid chemistry background, it's possible to unknowingly combine ingredients that react in an undesirable way. Last but not least, homemade cosmetics require extra care in storage: due to the lack of stabilizers or preservatives, they can spoil much faster.
So if we want the best for our baby, you don't have to go to extremes. It is enough to choose a quality product of an established brand such as Baby Crema. Understanding the characteristics of baby's skin and selecting suitable harmless ingredients will help you provide the best care for your beloved little ones. And gentle cosmetics with natural ingredients that are close to nature is one of the wisest decisions you can make.
Влажни кърпички с 99% съдържание на вода, специално създадени за деликатната детска кожа.
Без алкохол, парабени, оцветители.
Без парфюми и ароматизатори.
С балансирано pH.
Подходящи от първия ден на вашето дете.
Изработени от висококачествени. материали, щадящи бебешката кожа.
Удобна, икономична опаковка.
Регистрирай се и стани част от семейството на Baby Crema. Научавай първи за нашите новини, актуални предложения и игри.